My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this site as you will discover. In 1986 I purchased the H1502 for doing some lawn mowing. I found it to be larger than I really needed, but did use it some. It has 238 hours on it and has always be "garage kept". The only issue with it has been the batt. replacement every 4-6 years as needed. I did mess up one of the lift cables on the mower deck by it coming off at the lift arm and I drove the mower over it. At this point I don't remember if I replaced it or repaired it, but it has worked as intended ever since. I guess the rt mower deck "gage wheel" could stand replacement as well, getting thin in the tread area. Not show room new, but almost. I am a long time retired Master Mechanic, so it has been taken care of. There is slight paint wear on the hitch as I pulled a lawn vac to suck up many (many) leaves. That has been it's main use in life. I have checked on a couple past auctions have seen them sell way cheap IMO. I have also seen one listed today at the price I paid for mine 34+ years ago! I have since purchased Ag type little tractors for other usage and think it might be time to sell the Bolens to someone that will actually use it. I want to get good value for it, not gift it, so I am asking what do you folks think is my top dollar asking price? I don't need to sell it, just think it is time. Thank all and anyone in advance. Stan C.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Pics would be nice.
But, I have seen Bolins/Iseki's offered on FB ranging from under $1000 for rough condition to something in the $5k range for like new condition (and with attachments). Prices in the $2-2.5k for average condition are common.

I will say, I will be a "competitor" to you as I plan to sell a G152 come spring, priced about $2k.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics would be nice.
But, I have seen Bolins/Iseki's offered on FB ranging from under $1000 for rough condition to something in the $5k range for like new condition (and with attachments). Prices in the $2-2.5k for average condition are common.

I will say, I will be a "competitor" to you as I plan to sell a G152 come spring, priced about $2k.
Thanks Dan. No pictures at this time as I am 1400 miles away from the little gem. It is as close to show room condition as I have seen on a used tractor. I did not leave it out or loan it out. No dents, rust, etc. I have all the manuals for it that I purchased when new. Never really needed them, as no issues. I just purchased (by proxie) a G154 2 cyl for cheap as a project. Rough cosmetically but runs fine, bought it because it had a tiller and the price was way cheap. Another project for my old age. I hate bringing it into the stall next to it's showroom brother, but it too deserves to be well cared for. I hope they don't fight, my YanMar 135D will have to keep the peace I suppose. It has shared a stall with the H1502 for 34+ years. I did purchase it used however, but with lots of "stuff". Other than batteries and a clutch adjustment it has been trouble free for decades now. Great little tool IMO. Just really, really small. Moving into slightly larger equipment at the present time.

·
10,839 Posts
I just sold my G152. Running strong, but needing minor things attended to. 60” front mower deck, (modified) 42” single stage snowblower, (Bolens) Iseki rear 42” tiller, Sweepster 48” front mount broom. (modified)
Not one call, message or email at $3,000. Lower price to $2,750 and 17 messages.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts