My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have quite a collection of 1/16 scale tractors and would like to add some pickup trucks to it. I have been trying to figure out what scale trucks to match the tractor size in a diorama. I have been looking at several diecast truck sites and 1/25 looks pretty close,1/18 is too big. Also, where is a good place to buy scale buildings materials for making custom sheds and barns? I plan on retiring next year and I would like to do this to take up some time. Have any of you done this in 1/16?

·
NOT ENOUGH MUD OR SNOW!!!
725 Posts
I did this in high school and can't remember scale size. I did however buy enough equipment from ERTL here in Iowa to prob keep their doors open for a year! LOL Now onto the buildings I had scratch built a lot of them and bought lots of mateirials from hobby stores. Lots of brass,copper,tin,wood,etc. Have fun with it and make it your own. Maybe even throw in HO or O gauge trains and buildings for it as well. I will be starting with my daughter on one for a Horse farm just for her.

·
Shop = My Therapy
3,157 Posts
I've built several buidings. (Many years ago).

Hobby stores have what you need. Online can work too if yoiu know what you are looking for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts