Kubota vs Kioti - which tractor is better? - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 08-16-2019, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
 
Anastaciia-TeamTractorEquipmentCorp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 52
Barn
Kubota vs Kioti - which tractor is better?

2019 Kubota L2501 HST vs 2019 Kioti CK2610H - Which one is a better tractor?
by Ron Gereard

For those shopping for a stout 4x4 utility tractor in the 25 Horsepower class, there is little doubt that both the Kubota L2501 HST and Kioti CK2610H tractor will be near the top of almost everyone’s list to check out. Both are well-built tractors, have excellent warranties and customer support available, and both tractors are extremely popular. Their versatility makes them great for anything from jobs around the property to construction type applications, and everything in between.

So, with that said, what really are the differences between these two formidable contenders? We took a hard look at both the Kubota and the Kioti, reviewed each tractor in terms of six key areas which included i) dimensions; ii) engine performance; iii) drive train capabilities; iv) hydraulic system; v) operator features; vi) warranty, and equally as important vii) price.

Below you will find the results of our head to head comparison where we have pointed out the similarities and the differences between these two tractors. We found compelling features and advantages in each unit, and all in all, in our opinion, either one would be a great tractor to own. Ultimately, you can compare the Kubota and Kioti Tractors and decide for yourself.

Kubota L2501 vs Kioti CK2610 - Dimensions
While these two models are pretty similar in terms of dimensions, overall the Kubota L2501 tractor is smaller than the Kioti CK2610H, but not by much. Both have the same tractor width at 55.1 inches. Both tractors are very close on turning radius at approximately eight feet. The Kubota has an advantage in height if garaging or sheds storage are important, as the L2501 is 7.5 inches shorter than the Kioti CK2610H to the top of the ROPS (rollover protective structure).

The key difference between the dimensions of these two tractors s in length and wheelbase. The Kioti has a longer frame, making it is about 14 inches longer in total than the Kubota, which is quite a bit when considering stability. It means even more if you plan on using attachments like a loader or backhoe. The Kioti CK2610H is almost 2.5 inches longer in wheelbase than the Kubota, which means the Kioti may consistently have a better ride and more stability, especially when using tractor attachments.

Kubota L2501 vs Kioti CK2610 - Engines
Kubota engines are known for reliability, and the D1703 engine is no exception. This 24.8 HP engine meets the very latest EPA Tier 4 Final emission regulations and is fuel-efficient, Kubota has always been known to build a great engine and parts are readily available. The Kubota has a slight advantage in horsepower between 1%. The Kubota also holds a little bit more fuel - .4 gallons. The D1703 produces its rated power at a respectable 2200 rpm (revolutions per minute).

Kioti diesel is solid engines in the same class with Kubota, although less known. Kioti has been a diesel engine manufacturer since 1947, and the Kioti Diesel is used in many brands of equipment including Bobcat, Cub Cadet, JCB, Landini, and McCormick tractors. The tried and true Kioti 3A165LWM-U Diesel is known around the world as a tireless work horse and is a formidable opponent to the Kubota D1703 in terms of reliability and performance. It is an eco-friendly engine that generates power and solid torque yet is extremely stingy on fuel. The Kioti has a holds an advantage in torque peak and total available torque rise, as it produces its rated power at 2600 rpm (revolutions per minute).

The Kubota D1703 and Kioti 3A165LWM-U are remarkably similar in specifications, size, and performance characteristics. In fact, in the key measure of engine displacement, the two are identical at 100.47 cubic inches. For us, the engine performance matchup between the Kubota and Kioti is just too close to call – this one is a split decision.

Kubota L2501 HST vs Kioti CK2610H HST– Drivetrain

The specifications of the Kubota L2501 and Kioti CK2510H respective drivetrain's reflect a larger reality – there is very little difference between the two. Both feature hydrostatic infinite speed three (3) range transmissions, both have wet disc brakes, and they share similar live 540 rpm power takeoffs (PTO). Both the Kubota and Kioti transmissions are strong, easy to run, and are well proven. In our view, the only significant difference between the two lies in how they are operated. While the Kubota uses a single forward and aft rocker foot pedal for travel, the Kioti uses 2 independent left and right travel pedals – one for forward and one for reverse. There is no particular advantage to either style, so it essentially comes down to personal preference. Because there is so little difference between them, we will leave it to you to form your own opinion.

Kubota L2501 vs Kioti CK2610H – Hydraulic Systems
In testing and reviewing the hydraulic systems of each, this is the area where significant differences emerge between these two tractors. While the Kubota and Kioti both feature gear-driven hydraulic pumps, category I three-point hitch, and hydraulic power steering, but that is where the similarities end.

While the Kubota uses the T1150 8.18 gpm hydraulic pump as standard, the Kioti 2610H features a much larger TC24 11.70 gpm capacity hydraulic pump, solidly beating the Kubota L2501's pump by an impressive (43%) forty-three percent. This advantage also shows up in the Kioti 2610H tractor's (242 lb) two hundred and forty-two-pound lifting capacity advantage over the Kubota 3-point hitch. To take the comparison further, the Kioti tractor produces more hydraulic power and flow, which can be very important when considering the use of tractor attachments like loaders and backhoes.

For hydraulic power, this one is no contest - the Kioti CK2610H soundly beats the Kubota L2501 in hydraulic performance.

Kubota L2501 vs Kioti CK2610H - Warranty
The warranty on these two tractors is nearly identical, with the one exception that the Kubota L2501 warranty has 1,500 and 2,000-hour limits, and the Kioti CK2610H tractor warranty features unlimited hours. We are not sure how much of a distinction this is in practicality, so we will leave it up to you to think about how many hours of use per year is enough.

Kubota L2501 vs Kioti CK2610H – Price Comparison

Last, but certainly not least to most tractor buyers, is the price comparison between the Kubota L2501 and Kioti CK2610H. We based our price comparison between the Kubota and the Kioti tractor price on MSRP (manufacturers suggested retail price). While we understand that some tractor dealers will discount from MSRP, we did not want the results to be skewed by any particular dealer price in one area or sales region. We have used MSRP to make an “apples-for-apples” comparison, keeping the tractor configurations and equipment for each tractor equal. What we found was very interesting…

Getting started, the Kubota and Kioti seemed to be not too far apart on the MSRP price of each base tractor (without wheels), with the Kubota L2501L coming in at $16,644.00 and the Kioti CK2610H coming in at $1,355.00 lower in price at $15,289.00. However, after adding tires and other basic items required (like wheels), the Kubota tractor was $3,075 higher priced than the Kioti for the same tractor and equipment. In fact, the more options we added, like auxiliary rear hydraulics - rear remotes, a loader, backhoe, etc., the more expensive the Kubota became when compared to the Kioti. In a head to head price comparison with basic equipment, the Kioti CK2610H tractor was over $3,000 three thousand less than the Kubota L2501, with the Kioti coming in at a total savings of $3,075 for the Kioti tractor over the Kubota.


While prices and equipment may differ from one dealer or region to another, the Kioti Tractor came in at a significantly better value than the Kubota.

About the author: Ron Gereard has been a tractor and equipment professional for over forty years. He has reviewed, purchased, sold, and represented over 20 equipment brands and manufacturers. This article was posted with the permission of Ron Gereard. To learn more about Kubota and Kioti Tractors, please visit us at https://www.kiotitractorstore.com/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	(Small) Kioti Tractors Online Prices For Sale Dealer (100) .JPG
Views:	19
Size:	346.0 KB
ID:	2391545   Click image for larger version

Name:	(Small) Kioti Tractors Online Prices For Sale Dealer (97) .JPG
Views:	22
Size:	374.1 KB
ID:	2391547   Click image for larger version

Name:	(Small) Kioti Tractors Online Prices For Sale Dealer (76) .JPG
Views:	20
Size:	315.6 KB
ID:	2391549   Click image for larger version

Name:	(Small) Kioti Tractors Online Prices For Sale Dealer (61) .JPG
Views:	17
Size:	285.2 KB
ID:	2391551  

Click image for larger version

Name:	(Small) Kioti Tractors Online Prices For Sale Dealer (41) .JPG
Views:	21
Size:	327.0 KB
ID:	2391553   Click image for larger version

Name:	(Small) IMG_0427 .JPG
Views:	20
Size:	248.2 KB
ID:	2391555   Click image for larger version

Name:	(Small) IMG_0422 .JPG
Views:	16
Size:	230.6 KB
ID:	2391557   Click image for larger version

Name:	(Small) DJI_0001 .JPG
Views:	17
Size:	388.9 KB
ID:	2391559  

Click image for larger version

Name:	(Medium) Kioti Tractors Online Prices For Sale Dealer (35) .JPG
Views:	16
Size:	506.7 KB
ID:	2391561  

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Team Tractor Company
1100 W Happy Valley Rd.,
Phoenix, Arizona 85085
t: 602-734-9944

www.TeamTractor.com
Anastaciia-TeamTractorEquipmentCorp is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 Old 08-16-2019, 05:43 PM
Professional Homeowner
 
steddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Muskegon, Michigan
Posts: 6,760
Re: Kubota vs Kioti - which tractor is better?

Resale.
steddy is online now  
post #3 of 15 Old 08-16-2019, 07:16 PM
Blank Space
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: KY
Posts: 2,884
Re: Kubota vs Kioti - which tractor is better?

LS is a better value for some of us.

.
.
.
.

LS MT125
Obscured_by_Clouds is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 15 Old 08-16-2019, 07:22 PM
Blank Space
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: KY
Posts: 2,884
Re: Kubota vs Kioti - which tractor is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastaciia-TeamTractorEquipmentCorp View Post
apart on the MSRP price of each base tractor (without wheels), with the Kubota L2501L coming in at $16,644.00 and the Kioti CK2610H coming in at $1,355.00 lower in price at $15,289.00. However, after adding tires and other basic items required (like wheels),
Why would anybody seven think of discussing price without wheels and tires?

And by the way, I beat both of those prices by a considerable margin. Adding a BH, MMM and 4 ' tiller, I was just barely into the $18K range.

.
.
.
.

LS MT125
Obscured_by_Clouds is offline  
post #5 of 15 Old 08-16-2019, 08:00 PM
Collector of many tractors

 
Kbeitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Northeast Pennsylvania
Posts: 15,248
Re: Kubota vs Kioti - which tractor is better?

I've had 4 Kubota and loved them all. Never had a Kioti and I know nothing about them.
Kubota rules....


Kbeitz is offline  
post #6 of 15 Old 08-16-2019, 10:32 PM
MTF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Western, Pa.
Posts: 41
Barn
Re: Kubota vs Kioti - which tractor is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbeitz View Post
I've had 4 Kubota and loved them all. Never had a Kioti and I know nothing about them.
Kubota rules....
Kubota is good.
But I can tell you I have owned a Kioti DK 35 for the past 18 years (currently has 2205 hours)
It has been an excellent tractor.

Kioti DK 35
Hustler Super Z
DKvince is offline  
post #7 of 15 Old 08-17-2019, 10:59 AM
MTF Junior Poster
 
Douglas1953's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 17
Re: Kubota vs Kioti - which tractor is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastaciia-TeamTractorEquipmentCorp View Post
2019 Kubota L2501 HST vs 2019 Kioti CK2610H - Which one is a better tractor?

by Ron Gereard



For those shopping for a stout 4x4 utility tractor in the 25 Horsepower class, there is little doubt that both the Kubota L2501 HST and Kioti CK2610H tractor will be near the top of almost everyone’s list to check out. Both are well-built tractors, have excellent warranties and customer support available, and both tractors are extremely popular. Their versatility makes them great for anything from jobs around the property to construction type applications, and everything in between.



So, with that said, what really are the differences between these two formidable contenders? We took a hard look at both the Kubota and the Kioti, reviewed each tractor in terms of six key areas which included i) dimensions; ii) engine performance; iii) drive train capabilities; iv) hydraulic system; v) operator features; vi) warranty, and equally as important vii) price.



Below you will find the results of our head to head comparison where we have pointed out the similarities and the differences between these two tractors. We found compelling features and advantages in each unit, and all in all, in our opinion, either one would be a great tractor to own. Ultimately, you can compare the Kubota and Kioti Tractors and decide for yourself.



Kubota L2501 vs Kioti CK2610 - Dimensions

While these two models are pretty similar in terms of dimensions, overall the Kubota L2501 tractor is smaller than the Kioti CK2610H, but not by much. Both have the same tractor width at 55.1 inches. Both tractors are very close on turning radius at approximately eight feet. The Kubota has an advantage in height if garaging or sheds storage are important, as the L2501 is 7.5 inches shorter than the Kioti CK2610H to the top of the ROPS (rollover protective structure).



The key difference between the dimensions of these two tractors s in length and wheelbase. The Kioti has a longer frame, making it is about 14 inches longer in total than the Kubota, which is quite a bit when considering stability. It means even more if you plan on using attachments like a loader or backhoe. The Kioti CK2610H is almost 2.5 inches longer in wheelbase than the Kubota, which means the Kioti may consistently have a better ride and more stability, especially when using tractor attachments.



Kubota L2501 vs Kioti CK2610 - Engines

Kubota engines are known for reliability, and the D1703 engine is no exception. This 24.8 HP engine meets the very latest EPA Tier 4 Final emission regulations and is fuel-efficient, Kubota has always been known to build a great engine and parts are readily available. The Kubota has a slight advantage in horsepower between 1%. The Kubota also holds a little bit more fuel - .4 gallons. The D1703 produces its rated power at a respectable 2200 rpm (revolutions per minute).



Kioti diesel is solid engines in the same class with Kubota, although less known. Kioti has been a diesel engine manufacturer since 1947, and the Kioti Diesel is used in many brands of equipment including Bobcat, Cub Cadet, JCB, Landini, and McCormick tractors. The tried and true Kioti 3A165LWM-U Diesel is known around the world as a tireless work horse and is a formidable opponent to the Kubota D1703 in terms of reliability and performance. It is an eco-friendly engine that generates power and solid torque yet is extremely stingy on fuel. The Kioti has a holds an advantage in torque peak and total available torque rise, as it produces its rated power at 2600 rpm (revolutions per minute).



The Kubota D1703 and Kioti 3A165LWM-U are remarkably similar in specifications, size, and performance characteristics. In fact, in the key measure of engine displacement, the two are identical at 100.47 cubic inches. For us, the engine performance matchup between the Kubota and Kioti is just too close to call – this one is a split decision.



Kubota L2501 HST vs Kioti CK2610H HST– Drivetrain


The specifications of the Kubota L2501 and Kioti CK2510H respective drivetrain's reflect a larger reality – there is very little difference between the two. Both feature hydrostatic infinite speed three (3) range transmissions, both have wet disc brakes, and they share similar live 540 rpm power takeoffs (PTO). Both the Kubota and Kioti transmissions are strong, easy to run, and are well proven. In our view, the only significant difference between the two lies in how they are operated. While the Kubota uses a single forward and aft rocker foot pedal for travel, the Kioti uses 2 independent left and right travel pedals – one for forward and one for reverse. There is no particular advantage to either style, so it essentially comes down to personal preference. Because there is so little difference between them, we will leave it to you to form your own opinion.



Kubota L2501 vs Kioti CK2610H – Hydraulic Systems

In testing and reviewing the hydraulic systems of each, this is the area where significant differences emerge between these two tractors. While the Kubota and Kioti both feature gear-driven hydraulic pumps, category I three-point hitch, and hydraulic power steering, but that is where the similarities end.



While the Kubota uses the T1150 8.18 gpm hydraulic pump as standard, the Kioti 2610H features a much larger TC24 11.70 gpm capacity hydraulic pump, solidly beating the Kubota L2501's pump by an impressive (43%) forty-three percent. This advantage also shows up in the Kioti 2610H tractor's (242 lb) two hundred and forty-two-pound lifting capacity advantage over the Kubota 3-point hitch. To take the comparison further, the Kioti tractor produces more hydraulic power and flow, which can be very important when considering the use of tractor attachments like loaders and backhoes.



For hydraulic power, this one is no contest - the Kioti CK2610H soundly beats the Kubota L2501 in hydraulic performance.



Kubota L2501 vs Kioti CK2610H - Warranty

The warranty on these two tractors is nearly identical, with the one exception that the Kubota L2501 warranty has 1,500 and 2,000-hour limits, and the Kioti CK2610H tractor warranty features unlimited hours. We are not sure how much of a distinction this is in practicality, so we will leave it up to you to think about how many hours of use per year is enough.



Kubota L2501 vs Kioti CK2610H – Price Comparison



Last, but certainly not least to most tractor buyers, is the price comparison between the Kubota L2501 and Kioti CK2610H. We based our price comparison between the Kubota and the Kioti tractor price on MSRP (manufacturers suggested retail price). While we understand that some tractor dealers will discount from MSRP, we did not want the results to be skewed by any particular dealer price in one area or sales region. We have used MSRP to make an “apples-for-apples” comparison, keeping the tractor configurations and equipment for each tractor equal. What we found was very interesting…



Getting started, the Kubota and Kioti seemed to be not too far apart on the MSRP price of each base tractor (without wheels), with the Kubota L2501L coming in at $16,644.00 and the Kioti CK2610H coming in at $1,355.00 lower in price at $15,289.00. However, after adding tires and other basic items required (like wheels), the Kubota tractor was $3,075 higher priced than the Kioti for the same tractor and equipment. In fact, the more options we added, like auxiliary rear hydraulics - rear remotes, a loader, backhoe, etc., the more expensive the Kubota became when compared to the Kioti. In a head to head price comparison with basic equipment, the Kioti CK2610H tractor was over $3,000 three thousand less than the Kubota L2501, with the Kioti coming in at a total savings of $3,075 for the Kioti tractor over the Kubota.





While prices and equipment may differ from one dealer or region to another, the Kioti Tractor came in at a significantly better value than the Kubota.



About the author: Ron Gereard has been a tractor and equipment professional for over forty years. He has reviewed, purchased, sold, and represented over 20 equipment brands and manufacturers. This article was posted with the permission of Ron Gereard. To learn more about Kubota and Kioti Tractors, please visit us at https://www.kiotitractorstore.com/
When looking at both tractors how close are the dealers? What is the attitude of the dealers? When you need a part do I have to drive 10 miles or 100 miles if the part is not in stock how long will I be down waiting on the part?

Doug

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Douglas1953 is online now  
post #8 of 15 Old 08-17-2019, 12:04 PM
Blank Space
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: KY
Posts: 2,884
Re: Kubota vs Kioti - which tractor is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas1953 View Post
When looking at both tractors how close are the dealers? What is the attitude of the dealers? When you need a part do I have to drive 10 miles or 100 miles if the part is not in stock how long will I be down waiting on the part?
OP is a paying Vendor. Probably sells and/or services both brands as the post sounds like an advertisement.

No Name

Sent from my keyboard using my fingers.

.
.
.
.

LS MT125
Obscured_by_Clouds is offline  
post #9 of 15 Old 08-17-2019, 03:28 PM
Long Time Thread Stalker
 
AddictedToTractors's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: MW Ontario
Posts: 78
Barn
Re: Kubota vs Kioti - which tractor is better?

Love my kioti, well built machine, although, if I could of afforded it I would have bought a kubota, just because of popularity and part availability.

2009 Simplicity Conquest 4x4 - 23hp Vanguard
- 50” deck
- 46” Single Stage Thrower
2015 Kioti CK30
- Walco 66” Box Blade
- Art’s Way 66” Snow Blower
- Bush Hog 12” Post Hole Auger
- Woods 60” Rotary Cutter
- Homemade 800lb Ballast
- Stoll Loader
- 62” Bucket
- HLA 2,000lb Pallet Forks
- HLA 66” Snow Pusher
1999 Gehl Sl3825 Skid Loader
***********************************************
2006 Simplicity Prestige - Sold
AddictedToTractors is offline  
post #10 of 15 Old 08-17-2019, 07:59 PM
MTF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Western, Pa.
Posts: 41
Barn
Re: Kubota vs Kioti - which tractor is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedToTractors View Post
Love my kioti, well built machine, although, if I could of afforded it I would have bought a kubota, just because of popularity and part availability.
What parts availability is an issue with your Kioti ?
I've had my DK 35 for 18 years and parts have been a non issue, and easy/fast.
Most parts I ever needed I order over the phone or online from https://www.michiganironandequip.com/OEMpartfinder and my part is at my doorstep within a few days. Easy

Kioti DK 35
Hustler Super Z
DKvince is offline  
post #11 of 15 Old 08-18-2019, 07:50 AM
Long Time Thread Stalker
 
AddictedToTractors's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: MW Ontario
Posts: 78
Barn
Re: Kubota vs Kioti - which tractor is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKvince View Post
What parts availability is an issue with your Kioti ?
I've had my DK 35 for 18 years and parts have been a non issue, and easy/fast.
Most parts I ever needed I order over the phone or online from https://www.michiganironandequip.com/OEMpartfinder and my part is at my doorstep within a few days. Easy
Thanks!
I will check them out.

2009 Simplicity Conquest 4x4 - 23hp Vanguard
- 50” deck
- 46” Single Stage Thrower
2015 Kioti CK30
- Walco 66” Box Blade
- Art’s Way 66” Snow Blower
- Bush Hog 12” Post Hole Auger
- Woods 60” Rotary Cutter
- Homemade 800lb Ballast
- Stoll Loader
- 62” Bucket
- HLA 2,000lb Pallet Forks
- HLA 66” Snow Pusher
1999 Gehl Sl3825 Skid Loader
***********************************************
2006 Simplicity Prestige - Sold
AddictedToTractors is offline  
post #12 of 15 Old 08-18-2019, 08:10 AM
Parts collector
 
mopar65pa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Manheim PA
Posts: 2,373
Re: Kubota vs Kioti - which tractor is better?

There is a Kioti dealer 15 miles from me. They seem to sell quite a few tractors. I have heard nothing but good things about them from people that have them.

Personally I think Kubota tractors are over rated and over priced new or used. People seem to think a 20 year old tractor beat, leaking, and sun faded with rust is worth $10K

Been driving Deeres since 1974, Dodges since 1984, and Davidsons since 2004. Love my wife and kids I'm a blessed man.

1970 140 H1
1977 300 H2
1983 314 H1 for sale
110 parts tractor for sale
198? 332 50" deck
300 series #33 tiller
Single piston dirt/snow plow
piston lift snow blower
Hand made pintle hitch
Bradley plow, harrow, and disc.
mopar65pa is offline  
post #13 of 15 Old 08-21-2019, 10:47 AM
MTF Junior Poster
 
jgarrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 4
Re: Kubota vs Kioti - which tractor is better?

FAKE TRACTOR! So many differences...... resale and so on.
jgarrett is offline  
post #14 of 15 Old 08-21-2019, 11:29 AM
MTF Junior Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: CALIFORNIA
Posts: 3
Re: Kubota vs Kioti - which tractor is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas1953 View Post
When looking at both tractors how close are the dealers? What is the attitude of the dealers? When you need a part do I have to drive 10 miles or 100 miles if the part is not in stock how long will I be down waiting on the part?
this.

Don't care how good the tractor that you're going to buy is, if the dealer sucks, then the first time you have an issue with the tractor you're going to be doubly unhappy. So which brand tractor to buy is going to vary greatly area to area, not all dealers for a particular brand are created equal.

In my area the JD dealer is a 10 minute drive and the Kubota dealer is 30 minutes. Having bought my x300 mower from the JD dealer and having got parts for my kubota from the kubota dealer (bought my kubota used), there's no way I'd even consider buying a JD tractor. The difference in dealers is night and day.
If you look at inventory the kubota dealer has a bunch more inventory than the JD dealer, probably 3 times as much.
meackerman is offline  
post #15 of 15 Old 08-21-2019, 11:45 AM
MTF Junior Poster
 
jgarrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 4
Re: Kubota vs Kioti - which tractor is better?

I started out with a BX1500 tractor and went up from there over the last 20 years to a B3200. My dealer at that time was 250 miles away and all I ever needed was two tires they drove flat on my zero turn Kubota and warranty was done by mail. 20+ years without a break down, that's why I believe in Kubota!
jgarrett is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome