Good things are happening!
Well, I finally got my truck back from the body shop so I was able to pull the trailer out and work on some bigger things.
This past weekend I put new flooring in the front.
More exiting was test fitting a motorbike and garden tractor for the first time. It was fun to finally see the intentions of this trailer come together!
Next update should include mounted wheel chocks + tie downs, and the completion of the reverse lights. Oh yeah, and a photo shoot!
Where no other Ducati has gone before; a vintage horse trailer from the 1970s. Disgraceful!
Now let's try another motorcycle or three...
New floor in the front
Heading towards the trailer to load! This is getting exciting!! Will it fit?
And she fits! By golly that ramp door didn't flex at all either- sweet!
The amount the ramp door on my previous enclosed would flex when loading a GT was scary. This thing doesn't even notice it. This old gal was built for carrying some weight.
...Plenty of room to spare for attachments too!
These pads were removed from the wall portions I took out earlier. I also want to keep the trailer somewhat original so I'm going to reuse them.
Purchased another wheel chock / tie down kit from Lock 'n Load.
Love things like this. One thing that always bugs me on trailers is the wiring connector that is so susceptible to getting beat up and getting moisture inside when it's not in use. I got one of these holders which keeps it watertight and from resting on the ground when disconnected from the vehicle. Problem solved!
Said goodbye to my former trailer.