runingboards - - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 12-01-2018, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
MTF Junior Poster
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 1

where can i get the rubber for the runingboards on my 1960 big mow.
agoodstart is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 Old 12-01-2018, 03:30 PM
Senior MTF Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Northern Florida (Almost Alabama)
Posts: 909
Re: runingboards

You can get some rubberlike traction mats at Harbor Freight. At $2.99 for a 17 X 4 self-adhesive strip, it's not bad. They have some others.
Flaken is online now  
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome