MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information - View Single Post - Quaker State Ultimate Durability
View Single Post
post #2 of Old 12-09-2014, 04:58 PM
MacLawn
外人Geezer MTF Member

Re: Quaker State Ultimate Durability

I don't know CJ, but I've studied and researched a whole heap about motor oils, and I think any good modern oil will pass the test for durability. Having said that, I use either Mobile 1, Valvoline Full Synthetic, and will probably go with that new Pennzoil super duper whatchamacallit synthetic made from ----- gas. Right gais I tell ye. Natural gas, not gasoline. No matter, I just believe in full synthetic oil, even in me old lawn mowers, two cycle engines, everything that has an engine.

That old man - he don't think like an old man...
Now I wouldn't want to be within 400 - 500 yards of one of them nuclear bombs when it goes off, I tell ye! WW1 Vet Old Man
"He's pinned under an outcropping of rock. Lucky for him, the rock kept the dirt from burying him alive".
Dirt, it's nothing but dirt, I tell ye...

"I thought I was wrong one time, but I was mistaken." Command Sergeant Major Jim

https://www.mytractorforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=780993&stc=1&d=1398926  159

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome