Mizarables, How about an update on your tractor Thanks, Kennyratt
I have 121 hrs on it now (approx 60 since the rebuild/mod) and all those hours have been on the JBjr, here is a list of the uses I have performed;
1) Level a building pad (or other construction).
2) Build a driveway and keep it groomed.
3) Hauling landscape rock.
4) Hauling tools on the property to work site.
5) Lifting and hauling potted plants/ small citrus from yard to warm protected ares in case of freeze or hurricane.
6) Unloading bags of dirt from pick-up to back potting area.
7) Unloading bags of concrete from pick-up to landscape site.
8) lifting and hauling 6"X6"X8' post's for horse fence to site and slide em in holes making post's a one man job.
9) Raking small surface roots with the teeth to break up the soil.
10) Attach yard rake attachment and rake pine needles from palmetto effortlessly out to the open.
11) Haul leaf piles to mulching area and pack the pile.
12) Lift small to medium sized tree stumps and place them on utility trailer for the dump.
13) Lift trees that have been cut so that a log can be placed underneath for easy saw work.
14) Make quick work of loading some logs for a neighbors outdoor evening fire (yep true story!).
15) And of course, haul sand!
I put a mix of uses to share.
I can't say enough good things about the Johnny Bucket, just well built, and useful.