Can you try adding [email protected]
and [email protected]
to your emailsí contact/safe sender list. If you have an alternative email, you can also send it in a PM addressed to me, I'll update your account just to test to see if it's the email blocking it.
Those would be these two listed in Niallís post above...
I canít speak for everyone with an iCloud or .mac account, I can only speak for myself; honestly, it took me less time to set up a Gmail account and change my MTF account over to use it than I would have spent on hold and going through voicemail heck to try to explain this to front-line tech support at Apple.
Edit - since I had a few extra minutes tonight, Iím just sitting on hold with Apple Support waiting for the support lady to go and discuss this issue with her manager...
Aaaaaand her answer was if Iím receiving other emails on my Apple address the problem isnít with Apple because my account is working and they donít blacklist other servers. Which does not answer my question about why my gmail account receives those subscription notifications while my .mac account didnít.
So, now Iím on hold to talk to her senior advisor... although who Iíd really like to have talk to the senior advisor is Niall...
Hovering around the half an hour mark for wait time
Well, a nice chat was had with Israel the senior advisor, but once again, he said that it was not likely a problem on Appleís end. I did ask Israel how I would go about adding the two vsobr.com domains to my Safe Sender list for my .mac account and he did not believe there were any settings for that in Mac Mail on the phone or the desktop app (I knew that one already, but it was worth a shot.). He thought I might be able to find something in my settings in iCloud but wasnít sure. I declined to have him escalate this to his engineers... he did agree that in a perfect world his engineers would call Verticalscopes engineers and hash out this issue. Unfortunately, in 25 years of working as a user support person, Iíve only ever had ONE vendor whose engineers contacted the engineers at another company to try to resolve an end userís issue... and it wasnít Apple or Verticalscopes. (Technically, it was a hardware company that was contracted to produce hardware units for a software vendor we use, so kinda the same company in a way...).
Israelís one suggestion that I might try was to try my .icloud.com address instead of my .mac.com or my .me.com address... Donít remember if I tried that three years ago.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk