MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information - View Single Post - What did you do to/with your Gravely today... restart 2.0
View Single Post
post #1684 of Old 08-11-2019, 04:38 PM
Gerrard
2000 Posts and climbing!!!

Re: What did you do to/with your Gravely today... restart 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodjick L View Post
It's not what I did with my Gravely LI today... it's what I didn't do! It's so hot that the "starter and control module" doesn't have the energy to pull the strap or follow the machine around. Mowing needs to be done, but it will have to wait for better Gravely conditions.
I looked at it and walked away! But, I've discovered that if you park the lawn chair exactly right, the top of the mower gear box makes a good spot to rest a liquid refreshment.
Tween the 90+ heat every day and the miserable mosquitoes I dont go out unless I have to.
Ive sprayed so much mosquito spray on myself my legs are beet-red.
Weather here is so screwed up, first it rained every day by the buckets for 2 months and now its just dry and 90+ deg w/no rain. Always "too something"!
The weather said because of all the rain the mosquitoes were gonna be bad something about their eggs were already in the ground and they were right.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome