I receive my Buford Bucket and wanted to post some initial impressions on the bucket and my experience with Pete.
1. Pete is very helpful and was willing to answer any and all questions I had prior to purchasing. I wish more transactions were like that today.
2. I donít know if I have ever received something packaged so well. Really well. It show that he cares about how you receive the product.
3. I have not gotten to put the bucket through itís paces so I will need to report back once it do. My initial impression is that this bucket will be going long after my 455 gives up the ghost. It is not flimsy or cheaply made. It is a tool to be used and the build quality reflects that.
4. I was originally concerned with its lifting height compared to a 40 loader. After putting it on my 455, I am not as concerned.
5. I love the small footprint when it is off of the tractor. Much easier to store.
6. Installing it was fairly straightforward. There are no instructions but it was not difficult to figure it out.
7. This is no fault of the bucket but I wish there were a way to keep the deck in while using the bucket. There are times when I might want to do light work and donít want to remove the deck. The bucket is not difficult to install I just donít like removing the 60Ē behemoth of a deck I have.
Right now I couldnít imagine being disappointed with my purchase. It was money well spent!!!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk