Got you! Let me go though my pictures and see if I have a good picture.......
No hurries, I don't have the parts yet. Just putting it out there in case you don't have any pics you may be able to get some later on when you put it all back together.[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.mytractorforum.com/images/MyTractorForum_toucan//smilies/tango_face_smile.png[/IMG]
I did not go through the whole system but I did go through a little this morning and very lightly reassembled.
1. There is a hydraulic line that runs from the top port on the back of the SCV and runs up the driver side frame rails and connects to the top left portion of the "T" fitting.
2. On the "OUT" port of the steering box, there is a short hard lined "u" shaped connection with a few inches of rubber hose and this feeds into the bottom of the "T" fitting with regular hose clamps.
3. The final piece of the "T" fitting is the small piece of rubber hose that runs from the upper right "T" connection, and connects to the port on the oil cooler facing toward the middle of the tractor.
4. There is connection that is the return line from the cooler on the right (passenger side) that is pointing down. There is a few inches of rubber hose coming off this and it hooks into a hard hydraulic line. This line runs along the passenger side frame and runs over the transmission/pump and connects to the left side (drivers side) port by the relief valves.
5. There is a hydraulic line that runs from the out port of the pump (passenger side) of the pump and basically runs through the middle of the tractor and connects to the "IN" port on the steering box.
6. A hydraulic line connects to the bottom port of the SCV. This line also runs along the driver side and comes up and connects to the "AUX" port on the steering box.
7. The last 2 ports on the steering box are the "Right" and "Left" for the steering hydraulic lines. Looks like the "Right" port will connect to the rear port of the sterring cylinder. The "Left" port line will be connected to the front of the steering cylinder.
I have to be honest, I really should have made more notes on the front hard hydraulic lines, might have to study and take a look on which ports on the SCV they connect to......
I hope this will help a little, and help me for assembly