Almost finished up making my oil drain plug (20mm coarse thread into the block, with a O-ring seal, to a 3/4" barb, for a short hose with another barbed port, with a cap that is removed to drain the oil from the engine. It's a ridiculously large size for the engine (a Kawasaki FH541V), I think I'll need a 1" wrench and maybe a 1.25" wrench to get the cap off.
Top item is the original plug for the engine, middle is my custom-made part, bottom is the output "port" that gets capped.
Still have to use my grinder to put some flat parts on the round section of it, so it can be tightened with a wrench.
I also pressure-washed the Husqvarna frame and engine, now it's going to the side while I wait for some parts for it. In the meantime, I'll reshingle the garage roof and change my other large walk-behind mower to a blower powered by a deck pulley instead of the current one which is powered by a separate gas engine (as part of a grass catching system I added to it a couple of years ago). It'll cut down on the mowers weight, and the engine doesn't seem happy with the rebuild I did on it last year.