Cub Cadet 1440, Implement help - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information
Register Home FAQ Garage MTF Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Store Chat Room

Old 03-22-2010, 08:24 AM   post #1 of 3
micblock
MTF Member

MTF Member # 40156
Default Cub Cadet 1440, Implement help

I have a Cub Cadet 1440. I have had it for many years and it runs fine. I donít use it much, except for a wagon puller around the yard. I found a use for it now. I wood like to put a snow blower & tiller on it. The tractor did have a blade on it when I received it, but the snow we get the blade is useless. The blower would used for lesser snow days. My main tractor is a 175 Massey Ferguson about 70 HP with a 6 foot snow blower. Back to the 1440, the tiller is mainly what I would use. Can these accessories be put on the 1440 & how do I get the information I need. Thanks for your help also Is it worth while to do?
micblock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2010, 11:03 AM   post #2 of 3
micblock
MTF Member

MTF Member # 40156
Default Re: Cub Cadet 1440, Implement help

Everything I have read about this tractor is right. It is a sweet little tractor. I have owned it sense 1998 and just starting using it. It is so darn cute. Fun to opperate.
micblock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2010, 11:21 AM   post #3 of 3
70chevelle
Senior MTF Member

MTF Member # 6223
Default Re: Cub Cadet 1440, Implement help

If you go to partstree.com and put in your model number it will show you the attachments meant for your tractor. http://www.partstree.com/parts/?lc=c...60+-+880%2C000 Link! The only tiller it's showing is the self powered one that hooks up to the 3 pt hitch. Good Luck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.