New Holland- Skid Steer/Loader Amber Light Beacon Question - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information
Register Home FAQ Garage MTF Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Store Chat Room

Off Topic But not "Off Color" and no politics please

Old 02-06-2010, 01:43 AM   post #1 of 1
joemckna
Senior MTF Member

MTF Member # 10098
Garage
Help New Holland- Skid Steer/Loader Amber Light Beacon Question

Hey all, I've got a New Holland LS170 skid steer/front end loader.

DC metro area is being slammed with snow(as we speak). Needless to say, I'll be on the loader for hours tomorrow. I'll be in and out of neighborhoods all day. When we bought this machine, we didn't opt for the amber light beacon. Since I've been moving a lot of snow over the past two months, I want more visibility when I'm out there.

I have an amber light beacon that I'd like to use. Has the cig lighter hook up. Unfortunately, I don't have the service manual or the operators manual and I haven't really milled over the electrical on the skid steer, except to replace a bulb every once on awhile.

Does anyone know how the light beacon is hooked up to these machines? I spent 20 minutes looking over the machine to see where it could be ran or routed, popped the roof panel out and also looked in areas where a hook up might be accessible and didn't see anything?

1963 IH McCormick Farmall Cub
1971 Sears SS/14 #2
1976 Toro Wheelhorse A-100

Completed Restorations
1971 Sears SS/14 #1
http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=148407
1978 Sears GT/18
http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=106006
joemckna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.