My Tractor Forum banner

2305 Turn Signal/Flashers not working

15K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  whereditgo 
#1 · (Edited)
I am having an issue with my turn/flashers. The lower red driving lights work, but the upper yellow turn/flashers do not. I have tried to replace the flasher relay LVU800247 ~$80, but that did not solve the problem. The bulbs are good and I am getting a clicking sound from the relay.

I traced the green/red and green/yellow from the lights/dash indicators. I am getting voltage out from the relay, but nothing when I connect a bulb. Is this a grounding issue, fuse or possible secondary relay?

I checked all four aux fuses under the hood and cleaned battery/frame ground connections to no avail.

Appreciate any assistance offered, thanks in advance.

Note: I have ordered the tech manual on CD, but thought I may be able to solve the issue while waiting for it to arrive ....

#2 · (Edited)
Hmmm. It sounds like you tried most of the more common causes. The ground is not likely the issue since the marker lights are working.

I was talking to our local JD mechanics and they said they've had problems with diodes blowing on the turn signals (but only when the customers were wiring a trailer harness).

Here's the page you're looking for:
Tech_Manual_p166.pdf

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.