My Tractor Forum banner

Cutting grass in a bikini

11K views 28 replies 21 participants last post by  ggsteve 
#1 ·
#11 ·
I like your way of thinking.:fing32:

#6 ·
I saw the power king. lols. you know your obsessed when you see the tractor behind the hot girl!

#8 ·
Hmmmm..... Could work for me up here, might not work around here.....

1. To really make a living up here, you'd need to shovel snow in your bikini 6 months of the year...
2. Our Occupational Health And Safety folks would cite those girls faster'n you can say "Full length cover-alls and steel-toed workboots"!
3. Not sure I look good enough in a bikini for people to PAY me to mow their lawn! Heck, they'd pay me more NOT to..... Hmmmmm.... That just might be crazy enough to WORK!

#10 · (Edited)
I think it's just a sign of the times that a business thinks it needs to do that kind of "marketing" to promote their service..... sad.

Nra1ifer wouldn't want his daughters doing that.

#13 ·
I guess there's benefits to having a bumpy lawn.....

#19 ·
I really think this thread has gone sufficiently down hill, wouldn't you say? If my or any of our sons or daughters happened to be looking through this site, would you want this kind of example given to them? I hope not.

#27 ·
It looks as if me and nra1ifer both live in the "bible belt" as many call it.......is it any different than going to the pool or the beach? How can you hide the eyes of a child when a woman runs around in a bikini at the beach? lol

To each his own I say....people deserve to do what makes them happy and clearly that chick was not happy working at the family dollar store.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.