My Tractor Forum banner

help with my Bolens Qt 1666

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  oneindianrider 
#1 · (Edited)
Unit just quit moving so took to a friend to look at and repair
In the hydro pump is this broken piece and wondering where can I find one
I thought I had the right service manual but done see it anywhere and is there somewhere I can get a new one
If I get her fixed I may sell her and my older cub and get something new
Any sugestions on what this would bring.The bucket and tiller both work great when she runs right

See less See more
#3 ·
I don't know much about finding repair parts for hydros, but I will try to help a bit. Going by the part pictured your looks like it is a qt17 1666. There is a parts breakdown on Sonny's for the Eaton unit under qt19. That part is part of the charge pump and doesn't have a part number. It only looks like brass so it would probably quickest to just get one made. Here is the parts breakdown for a qt19, the hydro breakdown is on last page.

http://sonnys_bolens.tripod.com/manuals/images/Q-Series/QT19-1966.pdf

#4 ·
The Eaton 11 Service Manual can be found in the stickies of the Hydraulics forum. The Specifications and Maintenance Manual is also there.

You can find a local distributor for Eaton using the link on the right side of this page.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.