Amsoil junkie! - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information
Register Home FAQ Garage MTF Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Store Chat Room

Don's Synthetic Lubes A Commitment to Excellence in Synthetic Lubrication AmsOil The First In Synthetics

Old 04-02-2012, 06:13 PM   post #1 of 3
PerusTC
MTF Junior Poster

MTF Member # 71437
Default Amsoil junkie!

I use Amsoil in EVERYTHING I own so far...1997 and 1992 Kawasaki KLR 650's,1985 Honda Mini-trail 70(w\Lijan 90cc motor),a Dodge Neon(wife's)and a 1999 Lumina(was mom's)w\32,000 miles on it.I have been using it for years now....Question....My new to me 1995 Ariens YT150H w\ the OHV15 Tecumseh engine(AND THE IGNORANT 1 LEAD FUEL SOLENOID!)......has 30 weight Valvoline in it per PO.The manual says DO NOT use 10w30 and to ONLY use 5w30 in the coldest temps or 0w30.Can I use Amsoil anything in the Teek motor and thx for the help in advance.
PerusTC is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2012, 08:07 PM   post #2 of 3
PerusTC
MTF Junior Poster

MTF Member # 71437
Default Re: Amsoil junkie!

Nevermind.I just bought 2 quarts of Amsoil Small engine oil from Don's.What really amazes me is the vitreol in every oil thread in every forum and\or owners group I am a paying member of.(8 at last count)And after 20 years turning wrenches in the motorcycle industry I find it distasteful that people with so much in common have such anger and disdain for such an open-ended and varied dicussion topic.Disagreements are inevitable,vitreol doesn't have to be.
PerusTC is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2012, 08:10 PM   post #3 of 3
AMCJavelin74
Old Iron 1%er

MTF Member # 43316
Default Re: Amsoil junkie!

I like amsoil. Here in Michigan though cars will rust out before the engines will wear out, even when using a quality conventional oil.

I use amsoil in my motorcycle though.
Tire Chains for 23x10.5 tires
FS:
AMCJavelin74 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.