My Tractor Forum banner

Looking for info - Ariens 913002

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  ariensman2 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about buying an Ariens model # 913002.

What is the HP?

Is there a tiller attachment available for it?

Does it have a PTO? Perhaps thats what drives the blower attachment.

I've never owned a tractor,garden tractor or tiller before. So any advice would be great.

Any suggestions on what to buy? I'm looking for something small but with enough power for what I want to do. I want something I can ride, that can till.

#2 ·
This sounds like an older Ariens Fairway or along that line. I don't think they had any tiller attachments. The 929, 931, 934 and 935 series did have tillers available. The Ariens Part Radar Site doesn't list any models this old. If you want a small capable machine try looking for the Ariens YT 935 series, Wheel Horse, Simplicity or Bolens machines are also good old units. Cub Cadets and John Deere might be more expensive because of their collector status although they are all collectible now.

#3 ·
I have a YT1138 as well ariensman2... I am envious of that snowblower. Have you got an extra?

#6 ·
HeartlandTX-- No I just have some spare parts etc, but I do see these occasionally on our local Swap and Sell book or Craigs List. I only used it twice this year something is wrong in the atmosphere, we have no snow and your getting all of it.:sidelaugh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.