My Tractor Forum banner

Spotted a Ford 801 Select O Speed for sale

8K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  DieselMower 
#1 ·
I have seen this tractor for the last several months sitting about a mile from my house for sale. I have no idea about the condition or anything but I have the phone number for anyone who maybe interested. I know there are several Texas members around here so I can go look at it for someone if anyone is interested. I know that it is a diesel and has a 5' brush hog hooked to the 3 pt which I assume goes with the tractor. There was also no listing price on the for sale sign. I'm not sure if these tractors are desireable like the N's are but it was cool tractor nonetheless. I wish I could buy it but the wife would go crazy!! Anyways, just a heads up.

See less See more
#2 ·
Against my wifes wishes I would have a look at it if it were close to me and priced right. Looks like an 871. Power steering would have been nice. Hard to figure why the original owner would spend extra on the SOS and diesel and not get PS. It was only about a $159. option at the time. Now used set ups are going for $600/$800.

Kirk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.