My Tractor Forum banner

My new 1026R

2K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  8086bruce 
#1 ·
As promised, my son jumped in the seat before faster than you could say "ho do you do".
I did have a couple hours to get used to the FEL before he stopped by after work though. I hadn't messed with a bucket since working on my dad's construction crew (a Case loader/backhoe) but it is like riding a bike and the controls on the 1026 were smooth and the tractor is comfortable and surprisingly quiet for a diesel. We attached the brush cutter (Frontier RC2048) and tomorrow we're going to tackle the pretty rugged north 2 acres. I cut one 2-acre tract with the X310 and with the power steering and wider cut it was a dream! (More photos later).

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Sweeeet! :thThumbsU

#8 ·
Looks like a great setup, thanks for the pic!:thanku:

#10 ·
Very nice. You will definitely enjoy those machines. You've started a nice little herd. :fing32:

The x310 is what I originally was looking at before I started researching an x530, then a x720, then a x748, and finally "settled" for an 1026R (I could only get one) :dunno:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.