My Tractor Forum banner

1994 Wheel Horse model 520H

5K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  04fxdwgi 
#1 ·
Hello, I am new to this forum and was hoping that I could find some help with a wiring diagram for a 1994 520H. I researched the Toro web site but could not find the wiring diagram for this mower. The model number is:73520 and the serial number is:4900998. Any help finding this wiring diagram would be greatly appreciated.

Eric

#2 ·
Hi Eric,

Go to https://lookup3.toro.com/request/request.cfm and enter your model # and serial #. You'll get a list of manuals that you can order or download for free. I did this for my 414-8 and the wiring diagram was at the back of the operator's manual.

Cheers,

Ryan

#3 ·
Ryan, I tried the Toro site but the manual that I found for my model and serial number did not contain the wiring diagram. The last two pages of the pdf download were blank so maybe the wiring diagram was not scanned. I just tried it agin to be sure and the wiring diagram is not there.

Eric

#4 ·
Eric keep one thing in mine the serial means almost nothing in the parts looking go the the wheel horse manuals group theres about six or seven and just ask in any group Im sure they will help
Buzz may be looking and add to this

#6 ·
Thanks guys for your suggestions. I went to the Yahoo Group for Wheel Horse tractors and a fellow named Garry was nice enough to post the wiring diagram for my tractor. The Toro site has the owners manual but for some reason, the wiring diagram for my unit was never scanned in.

Eric

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.