My Tractor Forum banner

X728 Fender Deck Question

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  aquist06 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, I was wondering if your cupholders on your X700 series tractors have holes in the bottom or are they solid? Mine is solid and always fill with water when I wash it or get caught in the rain. I think I am going just drill a few small holes in the corners but was curious.

Thanks

Adam

#4 ·
The holes get stopped up due to being the exposed to the wheel well. Look again.

#5 ·
My 2010 x728 cup holder does have holes, but they are too small in my mind, and clog up so that I always need a tooth pick or other similar sized probe to open the holes to drain the water after a wash. I'd guess your holder has the holes, and they are clogged.

Anyone drill the holes out a little bigger?

#6 ·
After washing the winter crud (salt) off the X748 and blower before removing the blower, I noticed the cup holder still had water in it. I looked it over and determined the holes needed to be cleaned out...that is to say drilled out to remove burrs left after manufacture/assembly. I simply used a drill bit by hand from under the fender pan. I would say the holes were about 90% closed. They drain good now! :trink39:

#7 ·
Thanks for the help, I do have them, but they will need to get opened up some.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.