My Tractor Forum banner

Got a motorcycle?? We want pics!!

248K views 1K replies 473 participants last post by  Ingersoll444 
#1 ·
I looked and didn't see a thread for bike owners pics so here it is! I'll start off...and it doesn't matter what kind or type(on or offroad). NO BRAND WARS! NO MINES BIGGER THAN YOURS! Just pictures! ROF

See less See more
#597 ·
Here's Mine. 1994 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Special. (also called a nostalgia)

Attachments

#601 ·
It has the original seats and bags on it.(super rare) A Cow Glide was a 1993, Mine's a 1994.

#602 ·
!st reply didn't post. A cow glide is a 1993, mine's a 1994 with the original seats and bags.

#604 ·
Mine only has 14,000 miles and I bought it from the original owner. I may have to sell it if they can't get my arthritis in my hands under control. It shouldn't be painful to ride, but it is for me.

Tom

#609 ·
My R1150 GS ADV on the way to Prudhoe Bay. It was the best ride of my life.
If you like your chrome clean, this isn't the ride for you
Stunning.:congrats:

#617 ·
Looks like my previous post did not show pic.... I don't know how to edit that post, so I'll try another post as a reply... Hope the pic works this time...if not, I'm lost completely...

Sorry guys... (I'm over 60)... computers are for kids...hehe

James

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac248/grannyhong/100_0088.jpg

Well...it don't show the pic, but at least you can find it if'n ya want...

Darn....
James

#615 · (Edited)
I'm a bigger mc junkie than I am a tractor junkie!

My wife loves my new Honda 5518 tractor, because I haven't bought another bike in the 5 months or so that I've owned it! :biglaugh:

I seriously have motorcycle ADD. This is what I've gone through in about the last year and a half. I'm actually trying to slow down a bit.

The girl at the DMV told me I need my own express lane.

#619 ·
My '02 HD Heritage Softail. 16" bars with 2" higher mounts. Cobra Speedster-Longs exhaust. Stage 2 tuner. Screamin Eagle intake. Fat-Daddy 50 spoke wheels.

Attachments

#620 ·
Having retired from motorcycles forever (for the third time) these are the last two that I have owned, an Aprilia Shiver and a Suzuki 650cc V-Strom, numbers 48 & 49 respectively. In recent years I hardly ever went on long trips on bikes, just used them on nice days as a substitute for a car to run errands with, hence the emphasis on the ability to carry things. I built the 119 liter top box for the Shiver and then adapted it to the V-Strom, it contains a 12V air compressor and tire plugs to deal with flats. I still have the box which could be adapted to most any bike if one is willing to operate it as a single seater in exchange for huge carrying capacity. (hint, hint, PM me if interested)

This retirement will indeed be permanent as I spent the proceeds from selling the motorcycle on my Ford 1910 tractor!

#626 ·
Heres my recently acquired 1994 Heritage Softail Classic. 27,xxx miles on it. I bought it from a guy right after the bike went into a ditch. Messed up the rear fender and L/S tank pretty bad. Im looking for a complete set of tins to just do a quick swap out instead of dealing with a paint and body man. The saddle bags were also ripped off so those are needed as well. Any help would be appreciated.

Here are the pics. A very well maintained bike for its age. Not a single leak. :trink39:

#638 ·
Heres my recently acquired 1994 Heritage Softail Classic. 27,xxx miles on it. I bought it from a guy right after the bike went into a ditch. Messed up the rear fender and L/S tank pretty bad. Im looking for a complete set of tins to just do a quick swap out instead of dealing with a paint and body man. The saddle bags were also ripped off so those are needed as well. Any help would be appreciated.

Here are the pics. A very well maintained bike for its age. Not a single leak. :trink39:

Got her fixed up a bit. Found that complete set of tins I had been looking for. Only paid $380 for the set. Not a scratch on them!! What do yall think about this paint scheme??

#629 ·
This started life as a BMW Dakar. Yamaha forks, custom carbon fiber bodywork, handmade skid pan, HID lights, etc., etc. I ride this year round, on and off road.

1985 Yamaha FZ750, this was my dream bike back in the day. When I found one in good condition a few years ago, I could not write the check fast enough

1987 Honda XR250, street legal. 95 XR front end, engine is now a 280.

Eric