My Tractor Forum banner

IH White Paint

7K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  sandreassi 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if the IH White paint made by Valspar (sold at Tractor Supply) is the IH White #935 needed for deck and wheels of IH/CC 782? It looks a little on the beige side to me, but I'm color blind!!

#2 ·
Sorry, not familiar with valspar paints.But if it gives the correct IH code on the can it should be very close.Keep in mind that IH 935 is not a true white either.

#3 ·
I, myself did not like the color, and went w/ white white. My tractor is a 125 from 1969, don't know what they used, but I like white and a special blended yellow my daughter mixed just for me. If you are looking for all orginal try finding a spot not exposed to the weather and match that. Good Luck!!
Mouse

#4 ·
sandreassi,

I dont think its the same as 935 but its what i use for my Cub white. Like Mouse said its just not quite right. But for me its close enough for a working tractor.
Dont know if you can tell from this picture but the front blade is painted with the Valspar IH white. You can tell its a little different than the white on the tractor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.