My "to do list" [Archive] - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information

: My "to do list"

LEOLAV
06-10-2005, 03:22 PM
I have a lengthy to do list.

1) Get 2 truckloads (24.5 tons each) of stone delivered and spread along our driveway. This is tomorrows project.

2) Finish insulating and drywalling the garage at our house. I still am in the process of insulating, but should finish in the next week or so.

3) Tear down my old shed for the new one to be delivered. I have a 15 yr old 8 x 12 shed that is rotting out. I will tear it down and replace with a new 12 x 24 model with a garage door and loft. I will place it on a level bed of 3/4" stone.

Those are my immediate big projects. Along with my smaller projects, I should be busy.

Olds455
06-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Shouldn't take more than a weekend ROF

I can't even figure out where to begin with my list. Have you ever had a list so long that you felt overwhelmed and just decided not to do any of it? :sterb003:

bontai Joe
06-10-2005, 04:34 PM
Of course the lattice project is finished......... right? :fing32:
Sorry for that, but I figured I'd beat Jody to it this time. ROF

jodyand
06-10-2005, 04:54 PM
Of course the lattice project is finished......... right? :fing32:
Sorry for that, but I figured I'd beat Jody to it this time. ROF

Wrong one Joe Its toba not Leo :fing20: ROF

Leo Chip can help you get rid of your old shed :14_6_5:

simple_john
06-10-2005, 05:01 PM
1) Get 2 truckloads (24.5 tons each) of stone delivered and spread along our driveway. This is tomorrows project.

Waaah... dont act like this is a chore!!!

you just wanty an excuse to play on your new orange machine...

you should change it from the to do list to the 'wanna do' list.. ROF

bontai Joe
06-10-2005, 05:17 PM
My appologies Leo! I was confused as to had the lattice project. Best of luck on your honey do list. I suppose I should put more of an effort in working on mine. :bonk:

LEOLAV
06-13-2005, 11:37 AM
The stone is done. It went much faster than I thought it would. I moved and spread the first 24.5 tons in 30 minutes flat. The other 24.5 tons took 3 hours as I had to shuttle the stone a couple hundred feet to the place where it was to be spread. I also put some good size stones on the end to prevent the stone from washing away.

Looks nice. Pics to come.

Leo

Argee
06-13-2005, 10:32 PM
Ain't it great when projects are fun:fing32: