kids! [Archive] - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information

: kids!

dirtybernie
05-23-2005, 07:16 PM
yesterday i got the pleasure of taking the toilet off the floor to remove a toy. my 4 yr old daughter wanted to see if ariel could swim! the doll went in the middle of the passage and wouldnt budge. so with the toilet upside down i heated a large screwdriver and melted poor ariel. the melting procces took about 2 hrs and more beers than i can count. just thought id give you guys a good laugh. bernie. :fing20:

jodyand
05-23-2005, 07:22 PM
Ah you kill Ariel :00000060: Been there done that but it was Winnie the pooh ROF

Jim_WV
05-23-2005, 07:28 PM
Bernie, yep been there done that, only it was'nt a doll, had two teenage daughters putting " their "monthly" items, if you know what I mean, down the toilet and we have a septic system, so could'nt figure out what was clogging it up till, I paid a local plumber to come do an inspection, needless to say when he pulled the toilet up, it all became crystal clear what was going on, so I called them both along with the Mrs. to come see and after their faces turned 3 shades of red, I was assured they would'nt do that anymore ROF

dirtybernie
05-23-2005, 07:55 PM
gee thanks jim! i have 3 daughters so now i have something to look forward to. maybe i should just hold the toilet down with velcro or something. those mounting bolts were a pain! LOL. bernie. :bonk:

slipshod
05-23-2005, 09:38 PM
I used to own a rental house in a small village. The two family home was on a septic system. One of my tenants called to say the toilet was backing up and I did not have time to check it out myself, so I had the wife go over to the rental and wait for the pumper. Dave who ran this septic business looked just like what you would cast a honey dipper if you were making a movie. My poor wife was standing around and watched as Dave removed the cover to the septic tank. Inside were condoms of every color and dissciption streached across the tank in all directions. Dave reached in pulled out a handful and said"Here's your problem honey, you and your man should throw these in the trash and not the toilet!" My wife still turns red when I bring up this story.