My Tractor Forum banner

Stiga 4wd mower

7K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  fergus 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if Stiga sells riding mowers in the USA right now? I found a site showing Europe and countries east of there but not USA. I found a video on youtube of an articulating 4wd rider with the deck in the front. That thing can climb hills with ease. In 1985 I mowed a lawn with a 2wd articulating out front mower in Australia. It was a nice mower to use.

#2 ·
Well Late In the Bolens Line when Garden-Way Owned Bolens Stiga Made some Machines for Bolens Line and I Have seen some stiga Stuff for sale On the JD Machine Finder In the US. Currently stiga does Not List any dealers In the United States:thThumbsU

#3 ·
#4 ·
The Stiga link on their page is not working. But hey, they have Ingersoll, Grasshopper and Exmark. That would be a good dealer to have nearby.

#5 ·
Stiga is a good brand however they have a lot of plastic on them, but they are high quality they only really deal in Europe being a Swedish company, we used to have one and it was very good, but I now have a countax 4x4 mower which I much prefer. (the center of gravity is a lot beffter and I prefer the tractor type of mower because it is easier to cut and line up each pass.

Jonsered do a 4x4 articulating tractor : http://www.jonsered.com/int/ride-on-mowers/fr-2216-fa2-4x4/

finally one thig to consider with a centre articulating mower is that it is very hard to reverse a trailer!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.