This is continued from this thread.
Help me Identify my new tractor I got cheap....
So I have made lots of progress, Got the rear-end fixed, pump rebuild and cleaned up. Got it running, and it now moves on it's own. Currently has 368 hours on it now.
It does have some stuff I still need to take care of.
1. Remove Deck
2. Wash it so I can do closer inspections.
3. Repair or Replace Brake Safety Switch which I have bypassed.
4. Install new batter ends or cables.
5. Figure out what is wrong with Cruise control.
6. Figure out what is wrong with parking breaks, and fix breaks.
7. Verify if PTO switch works.
8. Sandblast and paint fenders, hood, grill, and side panels.
So my first question.... How do you remove the 44" deck? I know there is pins to pull, and the center bars. How does the drive shaft come apart or how is it removed easiest?