Thanks for all of the great input and replies from everyone so far, it is much appreciated.
This is what
I plan to do with the GT after restore.
1. Tilling - so use of a tractor mount tiller would be great
2. maybe a snow blower would be nice as well for those cold winter mornings
3. Front dethatcher, and a better aerator than the one i have
4. A blade for leveling and general yard work
5. A stretch would be to get a FEL so that would mean 318 for the hydro
But, I have heard and read that turning radius for the 318 and the 214 are horrible.
6. I really like the JD collection system (MC519)!!!!!
Not getting younger but getter wiser!!!
I will want to eventually replace the current rider/mower but just too many great memories of dad with it so just keep rebuilding it and fixing it each year. But there are limited attachments for it being an off brand and all.
I do know of an old 300 for sale but it has not run in 2 + years and I think the price is a little steep but has a couple of attachments, like tiller and plow.
Oh yeah I updated the pick with my biggest Bass, 5lb 3 oz!!!! Almost fishing time now.