Re: Go Cart Parts List
My homemade cart:
1) Small lawn tractor frame with wheels and steering intact
2) Plastic chair from 70's vintage cheap furniture for seat
3) Vespa motor scooter engine (two stroke engine, 3 speed manual transmission, clutch, and brakes combined)
4) Sprocket mounted to output hub on engine (where scooter wheel was supposed to mount) connected via roller chain to existing sprocket on rear axle
5) Long bent rod for stick shift
6) Bent flat steel pedals for gas, clutch, and brake
I had some pretty good stuff to work with....
Could do a little wheely with the right combination of weight distribution (throwing my weight backwards at just the right time), reving the engine, and popping the clutch.
I sold it to a friend for 10 bucks when I had enough with it, he sold it within a week for $50. I never was much of a salesman.